1. Spider-Man (Marvel Comics)
2. The Thing (Marvel Comics)
3. She-Hulk (Marvel Comics)
4. Moe Szylak (The Simpsons)
5. The Magus (Gargoyles)
6. Dale Gribble (King of the Hill)
7. The Flash/Wally West (DC Comics)
8. Captain Cold (DC Comics)
9. Black Canary (DC Comics)
10. Angel (TV's Angel)
11. Willow Rosenberg (Buffy The Vampire Slayer)
12. Bender B. Rodriguez (Futurama)
1. Who would make a better college professor, 6 or 11? What subjects would they teach?
Willow, she'd teach the Wiccan arts (although in fear that someone might be corrupted by the magic, might just stick with Wiccan history) and science
02. Do you think 4 is hot? How hot?
Moe is the ugliest person on this list by FAR (and that's including Thing)
03. 12 sends 8 on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed?
Bender has Captain Cold fill in on a delivery with Planet Express. He helps them with their mission a lot better than Bender could (although all the have to eat are frozen dinners)
04. What is or would be 9's favorite book?
Some sort of book on fighting styles.
05. Would it make more sense for 2 to swear fealty to 6, or the other way around?
Thing would never swear fealty to Dale, so Dale MIGHT swear fealty to Thing, being an ex-towel manager and Thing being a football star in college.
06. For some reason, 5 is looking for a roommate. Should s/he share a studio apartment with 9 or with 10?
Magus should stay with Angel. Dinah's too messy, and Angel would probably remind him a bit of Goliath.
07. 2, 7 and 12 have dinner together. Where do they go? and what do they discuss?
Thing, Flash, and Bender? They go to Elzar's restaurant (provided it's no where near Yancy Street), and they'd probably talk about their various experiences in space. Then they'd probably play poker afterwards, but Thing would get mad that Bender is cheating.
08. 3 challenges 10 to a duel. What happens?
Jen, offended about Angel's stance on lawyers, challenges him to a duel, wooden swords at midnight. Angel tries to stab She-Hulk, but the sword breaks. Angel's dust.
09. If 1 stole 8's most precious possession, how would s/he get it back?
Spider-Man would take Cold's freeze gun. Captain Cold would get another and then go after Spidey out of revenge. It wouldn't work out too well for Cold, though.
10. Suggest a title for a story in which 7 and 12 both attain what they most desire.
"Peace And Free Booze On Earth"
11. What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 and 1 to work together?
Have Sandman and The Scorpion get into a fight at Moe's Tavern. Spider-Man and Moe would have to stop them before they wreck the place.
12. If 7 visited you for the weekend, how would you get along?
We'd get along great! I'd ask Flash to take me to all the places I wanted to visit.
13. If you could command 3 to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?
Have She-Hulk find some crazy labor law that my job has broken and then help me sue them for a million dollars.
14. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 11?
At least one of them probably writes Willow, but I can't say for certain.
15. If 2 had to choose sides between 4 and 5, which would it be?
Thing would side with The Magus, who is a lot friendlier to stone creatures than Moe would be.
16. What might 10 shout while charging into battle?
"Let's go to work!"
17. If you chose a song to represent 8, which song would you choose?
"Cold Hearted Snake" by Paula Abdul
18. 1, 6 and 12 are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it?
I'm not even sure Bender would want to eat it, but Spider-Man would web it and grab it before anyone else could anyway.
19. What might be a good pick-up line for 2 to use on 10?
"I can take you on a date to the dark side of the moon, no sun, and you don't need to breathe"
20. What would 5 most likely be arrested for?
Trespassing (and freeloading on said trespassed property).
21. What is 6's secret?
Dale records every phone conversation he has, he picks up social security checks under the name "Rusty Shackleford", his son isn't his biologically (although he doesn't know that), he drove his friend's car into a quarry in high school, he's actually the clone of himself who was a warrior who fought cyborgs or aliens or something in the future, and much much more.
22. If 11 and 9 were racing to a destination, who would get there first?
If it was a foot race with no powers, then Canary, otherwise, Willow would use her powers to win (she can teleport faster than Canary could get there with her motorcycle or call Zinda to pick her up)
23. 3 and 7 tell conflicting versions of events. Which is more reliable?
That's a tough one. Flash is an honest guy, but She-Hulk is a lawyer...wait, She-Hulk might twist the truth around, so I'd say Flash. Unless one of them is being mind-controlled by their enemies at the time.
24. 1 and 9 reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4's sinister secret organization. 11 volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that 11 is actually a spy for 4. Meanwhile, 4 has kidnapped 12 in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5, they seek out 3, who gives them what they need to complete their quest. What title would you give this fic? Name three people on your friends list who might read it. Name one person who should write it.
Spider-Man and Black Canary reluctanty (why? They're both good guys) team up to save the world from the threat posed by Moe's sinister secret organization (The No Homer's Club?). Willow volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that Willow is actually a spy for Moe. Meanwhile, Moe has kidnapped Bender in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of The Magus, they seek out She-Hulk, who gives them what they need to complete their quest. I call it "Why Don't They Just Beat Up Moe And Call It A Day Because What Can Moe Do Against A Robot?" and MattZimmer and Daffy Dork would probably read it. Greg might depending on Magus' role. I'd have IYamTheSisko or MerlinMissy write it.
25. If you had to walk home through a bad neighbourhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 7 or 8?
Gee, tough choice. Provided Flash doesn't get impatient that we're walking, I'd feel safer than him (although if Captain Cold WERE motivated to protect me, he'd do a good job of it)